SOLD

FishMtFarm

Emu whisperer
Jan 2, 2017
Lake Pleasant, NY
Selling these 3 ladies as a group. They are NPIP AI and PT clean and can be shipped if needed. One hen is black mottled and is a good layer. Hasn’t been broody ever and is a little over a year old. The second and third hens are sisters and look almost identical. They are buff colored with dark tails and are likewise very good layers. Never been broody and both are about a year. I am only keeping smooth and silkied hens as I have a frazzle roo so this is the only reason they are for sale. All these ladies are very small, and have access to a heatlamp but live out in my barn. I will only sell as a group and am asking $120 for all 3. Thanks

FB3F41FB-9115-4F28-A3FE-7C6B2392249E.jpeg
558C2E45-F19F-4B48-A145-33187D117132.jpeg

1E2AFF1B-7761-4A93-B20C-80FB056F486C.jpeg

Last edited:
I am interested, just waiting to see if I have approval.
Do you have pictures of the mottled one's father?

I don’t have photos of the father as I bought them as chicks from another breeder.
Okay.
How old are the hens?
The buff ones, are they black tailed buffs or an unstandardized color?
I know Seramas do not have recognized colors, but in relation to the colors of other breeds is what I am asking.

I was going to buy a few days ago I had a person breech a contract I had on a heifer I was buying and he stole my $500 deposit. I talked to a lawyer and they told me I have a case but it would cost so much to sue him that I’m better off taking my losses now. So I’m trying to recover what I lost and am selling most of my birds and only keeping pretty much pets and the ones I just love. It’s pretty crappy. Why do you want him?

Back
Top Bottom