sold

If that picture is recent, looks like they need a couple more weeks with mama. They are very cute!

Just a little FYI, in the state of NC you can not legally sell rabbits until they are 8 weeks old or older. I raise rabbits also and have researched this and been told many times.
Don't want anyone to get in trouble by the "State",
wink.png
so you might want to pull your listing until they are a couple more weeks old and are eating better. We have known people that have gotten in trouble by the State for selling under age rabbits. I wish this law was more widely known. I think the State should do a better job of telling the people about laws like this one instead of just ticketing and fining people.
They are very cute little bunnies.
smile.png
Do you know what type they are?
Sharon

They were six weeks when the picture was taken. By have one left does not mean they were gone they were sold but not gone. When sold as BREEDERS they are not technically pets or novelties.

I think you mean this one ?

§ 14-363.1. Living baby chicks or other fowl, or rabbits under eight weeks of age;
disposing of as pets or novelties forbidden.
If any person, firm or corporation shall sell, or offer for sale, barter or give away as
premiums living baby chicks, ducklings, or other fowl or rabbits under eight weeks of age
as pets or novelties, such person, firm or corporation shall be guilty of a Class 3
misdemeanor. Provided, that nothing contained in this section shall be construed to
prohibit the sale of nondomesticated species of chicks, ducklings, or other fowl, or of
other fowl from proper brooder facilities by hatcheries or stores engaged in the business
of selling them for purposes other than for pets or novelties. (1973, c. 466, s. 1; 1985
(Reg. Sess., 1986), c. 967, s. 4; 1993, c. 539, s. 245; 1994, Ex. Sess., c. 24, s. 14(c).)

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom