Solid Cherry Incubator & Hatcher Photos

Let me ask my husband if that would suffice before I put you to that trouble. I'm really hoping he will build one like this for me. You did such a wonderful job.

OMG!!!! Those are BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!
love.gif

You did an excellent job!

I WANT ONE! They are gorgeous! Of course there was a reason I bought an incubator that holds only 24 eggs (although I managed to squeeze in 35!) ... I WILL fill that sucker up and I just do not need that many chicks at a time, rofl
tongue.png
Maybe someday though
droolin.gif

Dirt Road, It's full of eggs right now (imagine that!) so I can't get photos. The door at the rear is horizontal. It's hinged just below the bottom of the top shelf holding the fan/heating element. To access, you just drop the door down, remove 4 screws holding the shelf, unplug the t-stat & slide it out the back. The thought is when the fan/element need service, I can merely remove the shelf rather than working in such tight quarters. I also have vent holes with covers in this door for humidity control.

Poulet du Cajun, Mines marked GQF Hovabator 1590. It's a preset electronic t-stat fan forced bator that I discarded the styrofoam & installed in a solid cherry cabinet. I's amazing how much better the wood holds temp/humidity compared to the styrofoam.

Thanks to everyone for your kind compliments. They were quite a project but I'm very pleased with the outcome.

Back
Top Bottom