Solid Cherry Incubator & Hatcher Photos

Well, it might not be fair, I had the cherry in my workshop, the expanded metal for the drawer bottoms in my scrap pile and the stainless angle for drawer runners in the barn. I had the thickness planer and tongue & groove bits. I used all new GQF electrical components and went with the preset electronic thermostat rather than wafers.

Cheater. Okay fine. Figure what you'd sell it FOR considering you do buy bator parts and you'd have to buy more stainless angle and expanded metal.

I'm trying to figure a ballpark here.

I will pay you for the plans
Husband has wood so said if you sell the plans even just written out in email, he build it.
It be red oaks not cherry or he has some walnut. It's second,need plained and t/g
Will go to Habite For Humanity for draw slides.

Quote:
You won't find stainless steel slides there. Pure aluminum wouldn't rust but might not be strong enough to support a heavy wooden shelf/drawer. And you do not want to use a metal that corrodes in a humid environment - think always Water and RUST.

I'm here to share information. I wouldn't think of charging you for plans if they were available, unfortunately I didn't work from plans. My last setting will go to the hatcher on the 22nd. If you'll remind me on the 26th, right after Memorial Day I'll try and take more detailed photos and include the dimensions in a narrative that I'm sure he can follow. Are you interested in the cabinet or the tabletop or both?

Quote:
Yea, creative people never work from plans, if you ever decide to make some of your cherry wood cabinet beauties for sale, I will be one of your first customers.

Just PM me.

Both and I lnow what you mean about no plans. He usually never works from plans but he trying to get out of the dog house. I think he thought, boy it take that guy a while to write it down so I am safe asking for plans. Little does he know, I can work it up from what you tell me and rereading the post.

have you thought about making plans available? i could help you out with that part. i design with Inventor and could pump out blueprints. PM me if you're interested.

Back
Top Bottom