Some of my peafowls!

Othman, you undoubtedly have one of the most diverse and beautiful collections anywhere! That Bronze BS is still my favorite and of course, the High Spaulding Pieds are a close second. You definitely set the standard high. Hopefully, this coming year mine will be able to hold a candle next to yours, but it will take some work and a lot of time.
IMG_5203.JPG
IMG_5151.JPG
IMG_5204.JPG
IMG_5674.JPG

@KsKingBee do you sell eggs?
Large breeders will not risk their reputation by selling eggs and letting the Post Awful ruin them. All the birds in Othmans and my post are very expensive birds, Othman may have paid up to $2000 for some of them plus the importing and shipping fees. Not only do we risk a bad reputation over eggs that won't hatch, but selling an egg for $25 to $50 when we can hatch and raise a bird that sells for $500 to $1500 just doesn't work out for us economically. Othmans birds are of very rare quality. Birds like his produced in the US are normally shipped out of the country and we just don't get a chance to buy them here. There are still good birds here in the states that don't cost an arm and a leg. If you would like to see more pics of our birds you can visit Spring Creek Peafowl on FB and shipping is available.

It would be interesting to have a close picture of the neck! ... see what kind of feather.
It 's estimated how many%
https://www.backyardchickens.com/attachments/dsc048f65-jpg.1588266/
The pied spalding are very beautiful especially when there are blue feathers on the wing!
But look like a small bird !

This a female ?
https://www.backyardchickens.com/attachments/dsc06s941-1-jpg.1588263/

Both are spalding pied ... different percentage ... but totally different birds!

spaldi11.jpg

Hybrid effects ...!
Not all hybrids are larger than their parents?

Large breeders will not risk their reputation by selling eggs and letting the Post Awful ruin them. All the birds in Othmans and my post are very expensive birds, Othman may have paid up to $2000 for some of them plus the importing and shipping fees. Not only do we risk a bad reputation over eggs that won't hatch, but selling an egg for $25 to $50 when we can hatch and raise a bird that sells for $500 to $1500 just doesn't work out for us economically. Othmans birds are of very rare quality. Birds like his produced in the US are normally shipped out of the country and we just don't get a chance to buy them here. There are still good birds here in the states that don't cost an arm and a leg. If you would like to see more pics of our birds you can visit Spring Creek Peafowl on FB and shipping is available.
Thank you! I have no interest in selling and I like the way peacocks look.

Othman, you undoubtedly have one of the most diverse and beautiful collections anywhere! That Bronze BS is still my favorite and of course, the High Spaulding Pieds are a close second. You definitely set the standard high. Hopefully, this coming year mine will be able to hold a candle next to yours, but it will take some work and a lot of time.
View attachment 1588538 View attachment 1588540 View attachment 1588541 View attachment 1588544
Your pied male is very nice, if breeding with the right hen you should get very nice chicks.

Back
Top Bottom