SOME OF MY SERAMA ROO'S

Hey Frank, if your blacks do well later, I'd like to purchase however many you can get black on black. Thanks! The little eb that hatched from your batch is still tiny, and she's definitely a girl. I'm stoked!

I get to candle on Saturday, my eggs were about 4-5 days old when I put them in Frank. Some of them were TEENY!!!! I'm sure they'll all be type AA+, lol.

peeps, i hope they are AA, but i only have just a couple AA.. but some of the eggs came from those two girls. AA are really really rare... if you get AA's sell me some back, please!!! lol

sara

not a problem i am hatching several black serama's here lately.. good luck with your little girl...

frank

Frank & those who also helped,

Thanks for taking the time to write about the disposition question. Also, thanks for explaining your housing set up, Frank. They sound like great birds! I've definitely noticed a difference in temperment between the Silkies babies that hang in our livingroom for a long while (and get held by me & my 5 yo daughter regularly) and the three that I decided to let a broody hen raise. It wouldn't be right, I've decided, to separate them now because they are so very bonded, but I probably won't do it again.

Anyway, thank you again for answering my questions!

Laura

Frank,

I'm officially Serama-obsessed, and all research points to the conclusion that you are THE man to buy eggs from. When you have some available, will you let me know and/or will you put me on a waiting list?

Thank you!!

Laura

i will be happy to sell you some i have a few on the list right now, may be able to do some saturday or next week. depends on the birds and payments on orders..

thanks alot
frank

just email or pm me, so i have a record of the request for eggs.. thanks

They are beautiful!
love.gif

Mitzi

Frank - I'm all excited. Candled the eggs last night, for first time, and almost everyone is very developed and moving all around. Was great to see. As you know this is the first time I've hatched eggs. Of the 18 you sent me only one was broken in shipment. Of the 17 I candled 2 or 4 (I've forgotten now but I did mark them) had nothing in them but light - BUT...all the rest were just a squirming and moving around. Same with Lisa's eggs - hard to see through the green ones but all the Barred Rocks were moving. Thank God because I didn't want to say anything but Saturday I was gone all day and came home and bator was at 108.5. I took off lid, let it cool down, vented it and went to bed - next morning 107. Thought I had cooked them for sure and was very disappointed in myself and thought I would have to tell you that you were right and it's harder than you think to bator hatch eggs especially in a cheap bator. Anyway, candled them last night and all seem alive and well and seemed to be doing a little dance in there. By my calculations it was day 10 and if they only require 19-20 days, I should have babies for Valentines Day. Yippiee.

Back
Top Bottom