Some of my silkies have turn three months Take a look

BamaChicken

Orpingtons Bama Style
12 Years
Nov 14, 2007
Thought I would share. Many of you have seen Conehead since hatch. These young silkies hatched mid to latter NOv. and they are filling out nicely. Thought you silkie lovers would enjoy seeing them. Also the buff ones are from Jody. I hatched them Jan 5th.
028-2.jpg

036-1.jpg

040.jpg

046.jpg

048.jpg

043-1.jpg

042.jpg

Those are really nice looking! I really like the splash's coloration, it almost looks spotted.

I see one that doesn't look like a silkie though!

Love those silkies...I have ordered some since my hatch did not go well........I am really looking forward to have some of my very on.
thanks for sharing yours!

Sometimes. I know some of these but others the only way I can tell is Conehead is crowing and now his tailfeathers are a give away.
Yes that cockeral is a Orpington that hatched from a Buff hen and Splash Roo. My DH love him and won't let me sell him yet.

They are very pretty-
I really like the splash

-but I know nothing about silkies and how can you tell the difference between them they all have so much hair?

Do you have to brush them alot?

I like the first one black
the second picture Blue?
and the last picture buff best

Hey that black one in the first pic IS really cute They kinda grow on you

I like that one pic a pile of silkies

Last edited:
What great silkies!!! Hope mine from you come out half that good!! Can't wait. Are Jody's buffs the same age? They look younger. My sister has a couple of hatches from Jody...She just has to share!lol

Back
Top Bottom