Some one let the cat out of the bag & ended up with feral squab !?

Pics
20180505_150047.jpg

Update: FJ is now fully feathered! (Including his flights) and is making 15-25 ft long flights on his own although he doesn't get up more than 6 ft in the air height wise. Also almost totally weaned only fed a fingers worth of food by me once a day! This evening though he decided he was still enough of a baby to sleep in his favorite 'nest' rather than perch on my windowsill

We're living in the great out doors lol! Now to stop the begging and we'll be perfect! (We've been Fully weaned, but makes no difference in FJs opinion when foods involved) ps has anyone tried flight suits? They look like the they'd be handy when the
20180518_135014.jpg
20180517_110209.jpg
birb is in the house.

I have never really loved pigeons or diamond doves (I prefer finches and indian ring necks) but this one has me questioning my stance on them. Such a pretty bird child!

Haha thank you! She's really quite plain compared to some of the birds from our city flock, 99% positive there been new York flights bred in at some point and maybe some other breeds cause we have quite the pattern combo, from pure black to white wing tips to grizzled and splashes! She makes up for it with personality! Lol I've discovered she's quite devoted to being an only child, which is unfortunate cause I plan to start a loft :/ she may end up being a housepet...

Back
Top Bottom