Some people...*WARNING:RANT* UPDATE POST 14 Not a good one...

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by FluffyColor, May 31, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FluffyColor

FluffyColor Chillin' With My Peeps

May 31, 2009
    Queens, NY
    Ok, so I need someplace I can turn to for help with this.

I've had a really bad few months. Back in September, my dog died, and in October, I had an audition for a play (that happened six weeks ago now) and met some really bad people. One is still pestering me so much she's one of the worst people in my latest story. Around that time, my mother started acting wierd. She couldn't remember our phone number or my age.She couldn't remember our vacations,either. Then she started to say wierd things. Said my brother was going away. (He's only seven.) Said something was happening to me. Said we were moving to the city in an alley. Then she said my father was a stuck-up jerk and that she was leaving him. She even threatened to hit him once. Me and my brother could hear her screaming at night. She also slept a lot too. Me and my dad and my brother had to scream at the top of our lungs, bang pans, shake her, shoot mixtures of things in the kitchen in her mouth, and yell horrible songs to get her to wake up. some nights there'd be a parade around her, making quite a ruckus. She also had two seizures around Christmas. Then she woke up one morning and told us we were turning into bears. That was it. My dad took her to the hospital, and they found the the cancer in her brain. She had to have a bunch of shots and surgery and radiation and chemo to keep the cancer from growing and killing her. Even now, we're not sure if the dang thing is gone and she still can't drive, not to mention she lost all her hair and people make fun of her. [​IMG] And now I can't keep the chicks I'm hatching. I have a huge petition but progress is slow. What the heck were we supposed to do, find some land and a house and move? [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Here's the problem: There's someone at school whose dog died, and even that was overshadowed because of his baby sister's arrival. No matter. He thinks he's so special and he can do whatever he wants. He curses in the bus and threatens people, complains at least 50 times every day (An occasional complaint? Okay. Screaming them at the top of your lungs 7 times a freaking hour? Not.), and throws pitchfits every time he has homework or something doesn't go his way. And he says I get what I want by crying because of the one time I was mad because I couldn't get ice cream and the teacher allowed me to take it upstairs so I could get it. But did I scream or throw things or cuss or threaten anyone or talk back rudely to an adult when that happened? I don't think so. And he makes fun of me because I like chickens and invented hand symbols for different letters. Really, he's just jealous because he knows he's not creative enough to come up with something like that. And I'm thinking of taking a picture of battery caged hens and saying, "These are the hens that lay your breakfast." [​IMG] And he reminds me of Ebony all the time, but then yells and cries when I remind him of his dog. And when we play flag football in gym, he calls me an ecomaniac because I took his flag off, and then breaks my freakin' finger. And then says behind my back "We so crushed her and her stupid little team," and then when I turn around and take his flag off, rips straight into me. Come on! Not to mention the incident a few days ago where he told my friend to shut the [email protected]%$^&*& up, and she repeated it to tell on him. And then when he was told to go back to his seat, he kept screaming, "She said it too!" And then threw is work and said, "I'm not doing this stupid work! And you better not make me do it for homework either!" And the worst part: EVERYONE TAKES PITY ON HIM! All the girls love him and think I'm nutty because I don't! Really, we took up play weddings a while ago, and they scheduled me to marry him, and one girl went around announcing it, and I held her back and tried to veer her back to her seat. All the kids laughed. One girl looked like the world came to an end. She likes him so much, she does anything he asks (or tells her to, he never really asks anybody anything). She bought him ICE CREAM when she had none herself! And they got to cut the whole line!! WTHECK?!?!?!?!?!?

Let's move on to how I'm treated: Totally disrespected. Made fun of by everyone. There's a really dumb song that reminds me of my dog that they like. I ask them kindly to stop, and they say "You're not the boss of me!" or "Get over it!" And when we watched a movie on Friday, there was a dog that we thought died and I was sad, and I was told "stop it!" "get over it!" "see, what a bleeding heart." COME ON!

My rant isn't so much because I want to be treated like him, but because it outrages me that anyone would be treated like that! The "me" section was a whole nother set of outrage!

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[switching the rant switch to "off"]

Last edited: Jun 3, 2010
  2. the4heathernsmom

the4heathernsmom Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 1, 2008
    east texas
    Oh Hon I am sorry to hear this.....hang in there sweetie. Sometimes turning the other cheek is hard and sometimes you just can't. I feel for ya and I am so sorry for what you are going through. Sending lots of hugs your way!!!!

3. chicken+quail=luv

chicken+quail=luv Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 18, 2008
    Strawberry fields.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

I'm sorry, fluffy. Sometimes there are some people you just can't stand. There's nothing wrong with that, don't worry. I would be as angry as you are, having that brat behaving like that. Just ignore them, they're not worth it. And if you get upset about something that reminds you of your dog, (sorry about your dog, by the way [​IMG] ) it might be a good idea to excuse yourself to go the bathroom and have some alone time for 5 minutes. I do that sometimes.

Good luck!

4. schellie69

schellie69 Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 8, 2009
    Kansas
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] thought these might help just remember something that I told my kids when they were in school 'this to shall pass" I am sorry about your mom, and hope she gets better I will keep her and your family in my prayers you can't change anybody but your self, try and do your best and remember his words only hurt you if you let them. I hope you can find away to keep your chickens, isn't school almost out for the summer I know here it is, maybe the summer break will help. just try to keep your chin up and remember one day he won't be the biggest kid on the play ground. take care of yourself.

5. tnchickenut

tnchickenut It's all about the Dels!

Jan 24, 2010
    Englewood, TN
    I know you won't believe this... but we all go through something like this at some point. Do you want me to tell you about the kid that was like him in my school and tell you how he turned out?

He was a jerk... show boating brat. He picked on me when we were in elementary school, junior high, and in high school it wasn't such a big deal with me (that is more because I became my own and stopped taking it) but he did pick on others - ESPECIALLY girls.

Turns out, he was treated like royalty for so long he thought he could get away with anything and everything. So he tried. Now he is in jail. See, when kids grow up getting away with things they think it will always be that way. It won't. After your school years he will be a little fish in a giant pond of life. He will be lost, he won't know what to do, and he won't know how to act.

Keep you chin up. He is trying to get a rise out of you. Stay as calm as you can try to stay. "Pick your battles." my mom would say.

I know how it is to have a kid like that around when you are going through tough times. You'll be the much stronger and wiser adult, though. Trust me.

I hope your mother gets better and your family life can go back to some sort of normal state. I'm sorry to hear about your dog too. That is never easy.

6. Mattemma

Mattemma Overrun With Chickens

Aug 12, 2009
    Healings for your mom! School is such a drama isn't it? So silly how some people act about others.I hope my kids decide on an online school for the later years.

Won't it be interesting to see where those people will be in a few years? Unlikely they will be in a happy place!

Hugs and prayers for you and your family.

7. FluffyColor

FluffyColor Chillin' With My Peeps

May 31, 2009
    Queens, NY
    You won't believe what I found out: Most kids in our grade play instruments. We started in September, and we tried out last June. We played each instrument and then we were asked about our top three choices. Mine were violin, viola, and cello. (I play violin.) Well, the one I was ranting about was asked "What's your first choice?" He said, "Percussion."

"And what's your second choice?"

"Percussion."

"Oh, c'mon, you've got to choose something else."

"NO! I want percussion and that's all I want!"

Guess what he got?

A. Clarinet
    B.Percussion
    C.Cello
    D.Tuba

Yes, my friend, the correct answer is B, since he gets whatever he wants.

We were told about what he did last year, around June 15. This was right after we were told that our wants weren't the only thing considered. Hey, my friend Lauren wanted violin and got viola. If she'd done what he'd done, they'd probably be like "She's pushy. She doesn't deserve it."

Yesterday was our concert. Today he said that his baby sister cried during orchestra (I'm in orchestra) because she hated it. "She loves the band, though." I said that my brother was quiet during orchestra but screamed during band. The reponse? "You're such a stuck-up braggart."

Hello!

8. chickensducks&agoose

chickensducks&agoose Chillin' With My Peeps

There was a boy like that in my school... now (10+ years later) he roams the streets in town, scabs all over his skin, 4 or 5 teeth, totally unwashed, and goes to jail periodically for stealing or drugs... or stealing drugs... so chin up, nobody gets away with all that forever, he'll get his someday, and really, sounds like you've got enough going on at home without wasting your energy on some dork. I am really, really sorry about your mom, that's such a sad situation. I hope she gets all better real soon, and can be a support for you when you need it.

9. Jess N Jeff

Jess N Jeff Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 25, 2009
    South San Diego, Cali
    This is all I have for you because I am speechless [​IMG]

10. PineappleMama

PineappleMama Chillin' With My Peeps

Got to the school early enough today to hang with DS during lunch... my eyeballs were throbbing within 10 minutes... this... I don't even know what to call him just was going on and on and on ... this loud obnoxious commentary... running all over the places... bust into a dance move... scream some more... and so on... seriously, my nephew that I consider a little hellion has NOTHING on this kid... and this kid is 12 years old and about to enter Jr High... turns out he's the one my son's been talking about... sent to OCS, alternative campus, etc. comes right back and does more... and he has a whole table full of groupies just hanging on every word. All guys, none of the girls can stand him... but still. I can't believe the little twerp is even allowed to sit with friends... because I know FOR A FACT that if either of my kids had done a single one of those things (standing, running about, screaming) then they'd have been seated in isolation for the rest of lunch AT LEAST... but for this kid, they let it slide.

Do they really think that will help the behavior? It's just escalated... the less attention the brat gets the worse he acts... I guess they know that he's after attention... problem of course is that he won't stop... he has to KEEP the attention...

Anywho, just wanted to let you know that there are brats like that everywhere... the worst possible thing you can do is ignore him. Probably chaps him already that you don't worship the ground he walks on... take it a notch further and don't even acknowledge his existence. When he sees that acting like a 3 year old with a bad diaper isn't working then maybe he'll try being HUMAN.

Worth a shot anyways... [​IMG]

Course... in my day a person put their hands on me and they'd quickly find they didn't care for me returning the favor... but that's not really allowed nowadays...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by