Some pics from stock dog play day today.

Quote:
She did! They are doing great! I actually have four of them sold to BYC members. They opened their eyes last week and yesterday started walking instead of crawling around the yard. I would turn them out in the yard but I'm worried about the chickens pecking their eyes out or something.

I've been posting weekly updates on the puppies here:

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=55703&p=1

I have a corgi and I would like to bring her to your house to learn how to herd cattle insted of chickens, chickens dont herd very easy, but she will protect them from anything getting into the yard.

On a side note, surprized not to see"That is cruel letting a dog chase a helpless sheep they are so cute how could you let your dog chase them????"

animal-smiley-085.gif
animal-smiley-085.gif
animal-smiley-085.gif
animal-smiley-037.gif

Quote:
Bring her on over Marlin, we'll work on her. As for your side note, I think people have been herding livestock with dogs since the dawn of time. Cute or not, everyone's got a job to do, whether it's herding or being herded.

Quote:
Well people have been hunting/trapping animals for food and pelts since before the wheel was invented, Now god forbid someone should think it OK to go in the woods and shoot BAMBI so that he can feed his family. Dont hunt/trap let them overpopulate and starve to death, but dont hurt them.
cool.png

Back
Top Bottom