Some pics of my garden and bounty for the day.warning pics are big

Quote:
Thank you, Thank you, Just let me know when and I will send postage or a SASE or something. Thank you
wee.gif
wee.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
They are hollyhocks. They are one of my dads fav flowers.
I am also in northeren new york so I am pretty surprised that we actually have some of this stuff ready to pick yet

Last edited:
wow . how big is that garden. I am ready to get rid of my raised beds and put the field garden back in. Do you have to do a lot of weeding.
I am so jealous.
rant.gif

great job.

Be soo proud of yourself you really have green fingers when it comes to growing..the pics are fantastic. I too grow hollyhocks, gots lots in the greenhouse ready for planting in the flowerbeds in the autumn.....

Well, that is a lovely garden! I wish mine were half as lovely. Beautiful Pictures and what a nice space. You have grass! (I grow red dirt, want some?) One thing that caught my eye in one of the pics is the Tractor! What make/model/year is that? It's great!

tfpets The tractor is a farmall not sure what year though. We have newer ones but that one has been around forever. Also no thanks to the dirt. I would much rather have my grass lol. I have been out west and let me tell you way to much dirt have no idea how you grow anything out there.

purr A lot of people do raised beds around here but I like mine the way they are. We have a really good rotatiller that we use to get the garden ready and go over it a couple of times and does wonders. Makes it so much easier to work it up. It does grow a lot of weeds but we usually go in and work it up about once a week or so and when the plants get to about the size they are now we do not have to do anything the rest of the summer. I have never had raised beds so I could not really compare the weed growth but in general I don;t think that I have all that much just have to keep on top of it.

Back
Top Bottom