Some pictures of the flock feel free to share!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chriswardens52

Songster
8 Years
Apr 21, 2011
DuckVille Montana

Here are my geese i love these fellas to death.... pretty sure i have a female in there. I hope so really wanting some eggs!!!!!!!!

My Rouen Drake. He is a show off

Here are the geese again and my Khaki hen. She is the only bird besides the geese that lets me pick them up a bummer

And one of my many pekin drakes and rouen hens

Here are my geese i love these fellas to death.... pretty sure i have a female in there. I hope so really wanting some eggs!!!!!!!!

My Rouen Drake. He is a show off

Here are the geese again and my Khaki hen. She is the only bird besides the geese that lets me pick them up a bummer

And one of my many pekin drakes and rouen hens
Beautiful birds!

clap.gif

Nice flock! you keep Canadian geese? why do you keep yours? i am surprised at how many i am finding who do, i'm near a lake so get to see them migrating and coming through often, they fly low enough you can hear the power of those wings! Even my ducks will stop and listen lol

Nice flock! you keep Canadian geese? why do you keep yours? i am surprised at how many i am finding who do, i'm near a lake so get to see them migrating and coming through often, they fly low enough you can hear the power of those wings! Even my ducks will stop and listen lol
It's an awesome sound isn't it, I just love to watch them fly along the river below our home, sometimes they are right above us too, everyone stops and watches especially when they are really honking it up.

It's an awesome sound isn't it, I just love to watch them fly along the river below our home, sometimes they are right above us too, everyone stops and watches especially when they are really honking it up.

Well being Canadian there really common here, i actually live in front of a small gravel pit and they have this almost small lake so we hear and see them almost daily. Plus being surrounded by the crop fields helps too lol, i can be at the lake in under 10 mins... mind you that seems to be more loons, wood ducks, mallards.. the geese seem to prefer the farms and ponds, i guess more secluded as the lake is a massive tourist attraction.

Last edited:
I just think that the geese are beautiful. And having hatched them myself they are soooo nice and bonded with me. They warn me when something is near the duck pen to. So they keep the ducks safe as well. Miss Lydia what kind of geese are those?

Back
Top Bottom