Some RolePlay ideas! Come See If I Should make one!

Which role play?

• 1. Cherry Hill Animal Shelter

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • 2. On Angel Wings

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3. For The Strange

Votes: 5 50.0%

• Total voters

ZephyrWestWind

Songster
5 Years
Mar 31, 2014
Where The Wild Things Are
Okay so first off i know I'm new to BYC But i have made RP's in the past so i know what to do. Second is I've been browsing the BYC Games Jokes And Fun forum and i ha vent seen any RP's like these (If there are some RP's like this sorry i might have missed it) And i have seen that people here on BYC are picky about what role plays they join. So I'm making this thread for people to vote for and the one with the most votes (I will make all three if people like them) i will make. So here are the RP's:

Cherry Hill Animal Shelter: A RP about Animal shelter volunteers and animals in a shelter. One will be able to play parrots, cats, dogs, lizards, goats, (maybe) rabbits, rodents (Mice rats gerbil etc) and humans

On Angel Wings: I have seen many ghost hunter RP's but this isn't a ghost hunter RP its a ghost RP where one roleplay's as a ghost and they can go around and see there parents friends etc as a ghost while others RP as 'Angels' Ghost that gather the 'stray' ghost.

For The Strange: A RP in which the characters find a letter addressed "For The Strange, UnNormal Or Odd" when they open it they are taken off to a strange land so much like their own but so different. With new animals and dangers and even Flying Pigs they must find the sender of the letter while surviving in the new world (1 Vote)

So! I hope you like these and please vote for one, two, Or all three if that's your fancy. Thanks for stopping by!

Last edited:
All great ideas but I like the last one the best.
big_smile.png
Cool! Thanks!

Okay so first off i know I'm new to BYC But i have made RP's in the past so i know what to do. Second is I've been browsing the BYC  Games Jokes And Fun forum and i ha vent seen any RP's like these (If there are some RP's like this sorry i might have missed it) And i have seen that people here on BYC are picky about what role plays they join. So I'm making this thread for people to vote for and the one with the most votes (I will make all three if people like them) i will make. So here are the RP's:

Cherry Hill  Animal Shelter: A RP about Animal shelter volunteers and animals in a shelter. One will be able to play parrots, cats, dogs, lizards, goats, (maybe) rabbits, rodents (Mice rats gerbil etc) and humans

On Angel Wings: I have seen many ghost hunter RP's but this isn't a ghost hunter RP its a ghost RP where one roleplay's as a ghost and they can go around and see there parents friends etc as a ghost while others RP as 'Angels' Ghost that gather the 'stray' ghost.

For The Strange: A RP in which the characters find a letter addressed "For The Strange, UnNormal Or Odd" when they open it they are taken off to a strange land so much like their own but so different. With new animals and dangers and even Flying Pigs they must find the sender of the letter while surviving in the new world (1 Vote)

So! I hope you like these and please vote for one, two, Or all three if that's your fancy. Thanks for stopping by!

Bump! Come on guys!

Back
Top Bottom