some thing attacked my quails

I have bobs and coturnix as well, seems that if you only have bob hens in with them they do fine although I havent tried it with a pair yet,
This attack is done by big rat. Same thing happened to two of my quail. My quail was attacked when quail was eating in the feeder which is hung outside the cage.

I found two of my quail that had the skin on their necks torn. I have separated them from the other quail. I checked the bobwhite quail and the coturnix quail around their heads for blood splatters that could of got on them if they attacked the other quails

but did not find any. I'm thinking it could be mice that are getting their cage attacking them but the previous years we did not have any problems with the mice attacking the quail. If you have any clues what could be doing this to my quails please let me know.
Yea i also have this problem with my only male. DX PLEASE HELP ME. I LOVE MY PETS AS MY CHILDREN. PLEASE HELP ME PLEASE. I CAN'T BREATHE WITH PAIN. THERE ARE MANY STUPID MICE IN MY HOUSE. I HATE THEM NOW ONWARDS

Back
Top Bottom