Somebody please hit me over the head with a sledgehammer!

Quote:
Aww, sorry you're sick Writer.
hugs.gif
Actually I'm debating on waiting for my doctor's appointment Thursday or having DH take me to the ER when he gets home from work tonight. My kidneys hate me!
hit.gif

Quote:
hugs.gif
Actually I'm debating on waiting for my doctor's appointment Thursday or having DH take me to the ER when he gets home from work tonight. My kidneys hate me!
hit.gif

Ouch, being sick sucks. I hope y'all feel better soon.
hugs.gif

Quote:
hugs.gif
hit.gif

Ouchie...what going on?

Quote:
hugs.gif
hit.gif

Ouchie...what going on?

Well, you know I have polycystic kidneys. They've been quiet for at least a year or so now. When I started taking the antibiotic Doc gave us for upper respiratory infections (Keith and I were both sick), I noticed that every time I took a dose my kidneys and bladder would start aching. When we finished the antibiotics Keith got better. I didn't. I did a home UTI test yesterday and it showed some blood in my urine, but I've seen worse. Now I'm thinking I had a low grade UTI to start with and the antibiotics knocked it down, but not out. It's back in full force.
K's working an hour over tonight to make up for that hour he came home today; meaning he'll get off around 1 AM, home about 1:30. I really can't stand the thought of dragging him back out for an hour's drive to the ER.
hmm.png

Quote:
Ouchie...what going on?

Well, you know I have polycystic kidneys. They've been quiet for at least a year or so now. When I started taking the antibiotic Doc gave us for upper respiratory infections (Keith and I were both sick), I noticed that every time I took a dose my kidneys and bladder would start aching. When we finished the antibiotics Keith got better. I didn't. I did a home UTI test yesterday and it showed some blood in my urine, but I've seen worse. Now I'm thinking I had a low grade UTI to start with and the antibiotics knocked it down, but not out. It's back in full force.
K's working an hour over tonight to make up for that hour he came home today; meaning he'll get off around 1 AM, home about 1:30. I really can't stand the thought of dragging him back out for an hour's drive to the ER.
hmm.png

UGH..UTI...
tongue.gif
smack.gif
rant.gif
I hate them suckas...
So..whens your doc appt? If its tomorrow..you may be okay to wait....but dont wait any longer than that...
old.gif

Quote:
hmm.png

UGH..UTI...
tongue.gif
smack.gif
rant.gif
I hate them suckas...
So..whens your doc appt? If its tomorrow..you may be okay to wait....but dont wait any longer than that...
old.gif

It's Thursday afternoon.
I'm trying to wind down tonight just sipping some water (no caffiene!) ate a good meal, fixin to get a shower. Once DH gets home and I feed him, I'm going to try crashing on the couch. Don't know what it is about our bed lately, but I can't sleep in it. It's too hot, too cold, too stuffy, K's CPAP & oxygen machines are too noisy, Jax is too restless in his crate, something!
barnie.gif

Goodnight Lil' Sister. Love ya! & Blessings!
hugs.gif

Quote:
omg you sound like me, except i blame all of you for it haha.....
hide.gif
the earliest ive been able to fall asleep this last week is 2, and normally its three...then i dont wake up till late late late...i hate it!

woke up at 4:00 ....yucko but just catching up on a bizillion e mails and pm's...Think I slept less because of my treatments for hand issues....hope it was deeper sleep, but yawn, I just want to go to bed and guess what in 10 minutes all outdoor chores begin...sign...

Back
Top Bottom