Someone is watching me....Scary

sunbury chick

Songster
11 Years
May 14, 2008
Sunbury,Ohio
]I know someone is watching me., I can feel it.Everywhere I go, the beady little eyes are there.What does he want?Oh, I caught the peeping Tom....

19801eaf.jpg

at least it's a critter and not a creep.

I had that really happen to me...don't know who it was but I had my ideas...I would come home to my apt. and love letters and gifts were left.

yeah....don't say "oh how sweet" until you realize the severity of the situation....

one of the "love letters" had a Pearl Jam song lyric attached....talked about bombs blowing up the world.

Now if that ain't disturbing.

I moved shortly there after....I had enough of the big fat married guy who lived upstairs peeking, the swinging couple on the right peeking, and the couple on the left who's wife dyed her hair blonde so she could be more like me....who confessed this over dinner one time once when they invited me. I did not invite them over for dinner nor accept any other dinner invites from them. I moved. The "stalker" I believe was the creepy young guy across the street that would "watch" me walk my dog....wierdo.

So these days....I much prefer the fuzzy variety of peekers.

That one above looks a little like the one I just lost...after 17 yrs. sniff sniff.

Aren't cha glad he's cute and harmless?

Back
Top Bottom