Someone Please Help! Don't Know Breed........

chickenlovefever

Songster
8 Years
Jul 19, 2011
Ok, so I have been hatching chicks from my 'bator, this is the end of the second batch. All in all, I have hatched 41 chicks, and plan on keeping them until i can sort males from females, And i am no good sexer. Plus these chicks are mixed, with (What I think) is an EE Rooster and a whole variety of hens. But I'd like to know the Breed of my rooster, and two other hens that I found with him in an abandoned barn. hat happened was one of our friends dad had the chickens free ranging, until they began roosting in this ole barn. He did have 10 chcikens, but we saved two roosters, and 3 hens. one is an EE, and the other two hens, I have no idea. So here they are.
This is Jabberwocky. Is he an Americauna, Or what?
2vi04ua.jpg

Here Is Alice. I KNOW he is not a barred rock, I have 5 of those already. She's totally different.
2qv5pfk.jpg

And Here Is Queen Of Hearts. (Yes, I have all of my chickens named after Alice In Wonderland Characters
tongue.png
)
2j30ava.jpg

If you would be as so kind as to help me out here, Bless You.

Quote:
I honestly don't know. I found him with an Americauna rooster, and the tw hens there and another amercauna hen, but i dont think that the other rooster wa his father, because this rooster seemed to be more dominant....... andd I know the two hens here aren't americaunas. i just know.

How do you know that they are not mixed, if you did not breed/hatch them!!!
Easter egger are a mixed chicken...
1. he is a Easter egger
2. she looks like some mixed with a barred rock..what color egg does she lay?
3. she is a Easter egger

Back
Top Bottom