Someone please tell my wife

Holy cow!!! And to think I felt guilty for just asking my DH to build a 12 X 12 coop!
lau.gif

Did you reassure her you were not moving in out there? My DH has our camper set up in our yard with electric, etc, and I always tease him about not planning to move out there.

OBTW, I think the computer line is genius. We had a video baby monitor in our coop for a while and "the chicken channel" was the best thing we ever got on our TV!

lau.gif

Well, you really need the computer line...I mean, the access to immediate emergency information, right there at your fingertips...BYC!!
gig.gif

Quote:
Sounds about right to me! [now you get my back while I tell my wife about the new tractor, ok]

It all sounds rather reasonable for me. And, certainly you need the computer line because this does become a business...all businesses use computers these days. I hope an office is out there
smile.png
And, being a business, it must also be tax deductible, right? That makes all these improvements depreciable over the next..how many years? Really, it is just going to save you money over the long haul.

I wish my coop had those grand designs but I think I'll just be happy with a coop and a run for right now.

Back
Top Bottom