Funky Feathers

former Fattie
11 Years
Jan 15, 2009
Maryland
My Coop
My Coop
sad.png
Some low-life creep stole my best and favorite Bearded Splash Silkie Hen at the Delmarva Poultry Show today in Harrington, DE. I got her from George Mihalik, and she was Gorgeous! She won First Place and BV. I am hoping someone took her home by mistake. I am so upset, I am crying my eyes out! I just want her back! There is a reward for her safe return, no questions asked. Her name is "Betty". Her blue legband# is 23. Her metal leg band # is 35270. Also reward for info. that will help me find her. Please help spread the word so I might have a chance at getting her back.

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c281/Birdy427/c49542d6.jpg

c49542d6.jpg

Last edited:
hugs.gif
Oh dear... I do hope you find her! I wish I had information for you, but I have never been to DE... maybe someday!

Aww I'm so sorry to hear that! People can be selfish jerks sometimes
smack.gif
. I do hope you find her! She is really gorgeous! I would be upset/angry too if someone stole her from me! Good Luck in finding her
hugs.gif

barnie.gif
I'm really sorry to hear this. I can never understand why people steal chickens at shows. People should breed or buy their own birds if they want a good one so badly. But the way the shows are run should make it harder for this to happen. It makes me upset that the security isn't better. I hope you get your girl back.
hugs.gif

how so sorry to hear that. could it be possible
she was taken by mistake.
dosent someone check to see who is taking what??
Make a police report ASAP..

Back
Top Bottom