Someone STOLE my ducklings!!

Pics
No I haven’t talk to anyone because I’ve got no solid proof. Oh and yesterday he took a picture of the ducks saying they were in his yard and he liked it. He’s around 40 and has a job. No neighbors have ducks around me. Two pekin girl and one pekin boy. They’ve joined my flock.
so they really were in his yard? If you feel uneasy about him still, I would put some fencing up to keep them in- unless theyre a breed which can fly?

the theory is that the predator took them through the bars, the crate isnt predator proof which is why I said it wad a bad idea- I know you didnt know that at the time.
Definitely not possible for a duckling to be pulled through the bars. Maybe if it broken every bone in its body?

Without fencing and keeping them on your own property the birds are at risk from anything or anybody. They would be considered free range birds to me and almost like community birds. Anything could happen to them then. I am not trying to judge or be mean but I could never imagine just letting my birds go onto someone else's property and think they would be safe.

Back
Top Bottom