Something is seriously wrong with me!

gritsar

Cows, Chooks & Impys - OH MY!
13 Years
Nov 9, 2007
SW Arkansas
After skimping on the grocery shopping for a few weeks so we could get caught back up after spending so much on the wedding, we went grocery shopping on Saturday and bought $450 worth of groceries!
So why is it I can't find a darn thing that I feel like eating in the kitchen???
barnie.gif

gritsar

13 Years
Nov 9, 2007
SW Arkansas
Quote:
Actually my DH got a big ol' sack of mini reese's peanut butter cups. For candy I got hot tamales and sweet tarts. Mixing em together and they are yummy.
tongue.png

I think I'll end up popping a bag of popcorn to tide me over till he gets home tonight. It's really too hot to eat.
hmm.png

gritsar

13 Years
Nov 9, 2007
SW Arkansas
Quote:
What stinks is half of what we buy isn't food, at least not people food!
We always hit the non-food aisles first. By the time we've bought the dog, fish & cat foods and cleaning supplies, we've easily spent $50. Charlie dog is absolutely worth the extra $$$ we are spending on Iams dog food for her. The other 4-legged brats I'm not so sure about.
hmm.png

saddina

Internally Deranged
10 Years
May 2, 2009
Desert, CA
If you ask Mr Saddi, or my kids, they'll tell you I buy ingredients not food. 20 Lbs of flour, and only 1 bag of chips (salsa is my waistline's mortal enemy!
lol.png
). I too have a house full of food, but 3 of the people here say there's "nothing to eat".
roll.png

Last edited:

Boyd

Recipient of The Biff Twang
10 Years
Mar 14, 2009
MI
Quote:
Thought Salsa was wholsome goodness? It has calories? Oh No.............

Top Bottom