Something is very wrong here!

Quote:
Oh that's right! "The OH! DANG KEITH! I told her to send chicken eggs and she must have gotten them confused with duck eggs! Can you imagine!"

That's what I'm waiting for. Thanks for reminding me.
hugs.gif

Quote:
Ever since I read your post I can't stop imagining little eggs hopping from room to room. Do they hop like mexican jumping beans or do little legs pop out the bottom and run?
gig.gif

Quote:
*whispers in Kat's ear...you can do it!*

So what I could do is this....plug the bator in and let it get up to temp. one morning, before DH leaves for work. He'd probably never notice it running. Set "a couple" eggs in it as soon as he's out the door to work. Gotta decide on a number. Two is too few, would have to be more to allow for newbie inexperience right? Six should do it. I like the number 6.

When he gets home 10+ hours later and discovers it and insists that I unplug the dang thing immediately, I can start bawling about how I couldn't possibly turn it off and let those poor baby chicks die!
hit.gif
(Nevermind that they haven't started to develop yet).

Roughly twenty-one days later, relocate the beautiful babies from the bator to the makeshift brooder (that I also made while he was working) under DH's desk. It's a big desk with a large area for legs.
wink.png

Sure, that'll work!
thumbsup.gif

Good Golly Gritsar!!! I can see you problem from here. And I believe I
can help you out.

I am an official Brinsea incubator inspector. As you have received a new
Brinsea as a gift, I believe the correct thing to do with it is to send it my
way....let me check it out for you, see if it works.

I'll send it back....I promise.

Spook

Back
Top Bottom