Something is Wrong With Me... *Warning: Insanity Ahead!*

Chickenfan4life

Crowing
7 Years
Aug 28, 2012
Planet No
What does it mean when you have a crush on your own rooster?! I still have my Brewster with me, and he is so sweet and mellow. He has never attacked me (save for when I intervened in a fight between him and another and he got confused); he does not "rape" and molest the hens, unlike most every other roo I have owned; he doesn't start fights with other roosters, and instead warns them off; he protects his ladies with all his might; and he is respectful of me and the girls.

If Brewster was a man, he'd be the perfect husband/boyfriend. I swear it. I mean, he's gentle, respectful, sweet, talkative, and would die defending them. Really.

He's just perfect.

(My little insanity confession is completed; feel free to comment.
lol.png
)

Ha, you forgot to mention that he is handsome, too. But there are lots of handsome roosters of course. It is his great temperament that makes him special. Yes, a good rooster is a joy.

Well, I always say that the love of my life was my late BR rooster, Zane, so I completely understand. I have had special connections with more than one rooster, but Zane will always be special. Suede was my love for his almost 6 years of life, and now, my Isaac is very attached to me as well. Why, oh why, do I always become so darn attached to the roosters ? It's a sickness, I tell you! But I have to also tell you that it's incurable. Sorry, we're doomed.

Back
Top Bottom