Something killed my Chicken ****WARNING GRAPHIC****

Racoon's are Devil's and Hawk's are A Poultry raiser's worst enemy.Racoon's are stealthy little varmit's that peel your SO Secure Coop apart at night and wreak havock.I got 2 Hawk's right now on my bird's Gaaaaaaaa they so slick.Can't get a bead on them for nuttin.ONE DAY, GREY HAWK DOWN!And A new one this year for me RATS! 3 HUGE rat's done in 25 young in one pen graduated bird's in a GOOD or so I thought house.POISION FER DEM>DINNER IS IN DA OVEN.Got 3 so far!If you want to keep your remaining bird's alive.Get a Live trap put some cheap tuna or kitty food and I bet you will trap that coon.Sometimes local Game and fishery will loan you one.Good luck with that !If it's a Hawk good luck.You better be able to shoot a gun and be a fair marksman.I'm still fighting the Hawk war here have 2 and GRRRRRRRRR.SOOO sorry about your bird's.Hope you find your predator and make short work of it.
hugs.gif

I have a live trap, and I live in town so shooting is a no-no. I did shoot that darn cat that got the last one, but 00 buck was a bit overkill.

I will set the live trap out and see what what happens.

Back
Top Bottom