Something new for me... Meet Little Debbie.

I decided to upload 2 pics today, as O disnt do it yesterday...
Here's Blanche. She is a beautiful girl, and loves the sunshine. She is never far from her little group of friends, and if she cant see at least 1, she cries alot louder than you think she could. I really look forward to letting her out, in the mornings. She will flap and flutter, after running in circles a few times. 🤷 She has the sweetest disposition, and seems to prefer being closer to her coop.. If she can get the others to stay close enough. Lol. Blanche enjoys blueberries, and pumpkin. (If you look closely, you will see our silkie, Doedee, in the background.)
Thanks for stopping by. More tomorrow.

Attachments

• 0320211603a~2.jpg
    0320211603a~2.jpg
    1,007.3 KB · Views: 6
This is Apollo. He is one of our "bantam clan". Unfortunately, he got a bit of frostbite, during the last arctic blast this winter. Poor guy. He seems to be oblivious to it, and I think I make more fuss than he does. Apollo enjoys sitting on his perch, growing half the day away. He is a good spotter though, and will warn when something is out of the the ordinary. He prefers watermelon, over anything else, except corn on the cob. He is an easy going roo, until theres a cob if corn to be had. Apollo is a year old.

Attachments

• 0320211608~2.jpg
    0320211608~2.jpg
    880.8 KB · Views: 7
Today, I introduce you to Betty! She is a year old, and one of the most timid chickies we have. She was the smallest chick in the chucks we recieved. We worried about her for about a week... Then, her resilience shined! She grew enough to catch up to her friends in the flock. She loves cranberries! She will step on the others, to pick out the cranberries, when it is treat time. Literally. Its about the inly time she asserts herself, in any way. I am told she is a midnight Majesty but, I dont know for sure. Thanks for looking at my chickens. I appreciate any tips, or thoughts. Be well so... Have a good evening/day/ morning.

Attachments

• 0310210758_HDR~2.jpg
    0310210758_HDR~2.jpg
    801.7 KB · Views: 3
Today's lady is Miss Fluff Butt!! She is the girl we have named our homestead after. She is a wonderful chicken, and very social. As you can see, she manages to find where the snow has thawed, for fresh little spring greens. She enjoys corn on the cob, squash, and strawberries. Miss Fluff Butt is a year old, and a great layer.

Attachments

• 0323211242_HDR~2.jpg
    0323211242_HDR~2.jpg
    472.7 KB · Views: 2
Dodie (Doe-dee ) is a silkie roo. He is spunky, and so fluffy. He loves to run, for no reason , randomly throughout the day. He will get a spur, and flaps and runs. He has a wonderful personality, and is a friendly little guy. He enjoys pets, being held, and foraging. He isn't much for laps, but, will take a cuddle for a bit. Dodie is also a year old. This picture was taken just before winter. He is only fluffier. He wouldnt hold still long enough to get a good picture. Thanks for stopping by. Have a good day.

Attachments

• 1014201640~2.jpg
    1014201640~2.jpg
    555.1 KB · Views: 5

Back
Top Bottom