Something new for me... Meet Little Debbie.

He's pretty! It's looking like have 1 EE "pullet" that is most likely a roo, and maybe a second, and maybe a third 🥴 We might keep one.

That's awesome that yours turned out so pretty and also good mannered!
I dis get lucky. The last rooster we had, we gave to a friend. He wasnt a good fit for our ladies. However, he gets along fine at my friends house. Go figure...
I'm sorry if you do have 3 roos. If so, I hope they are well mannered and you find a home for those you dont wish to keep. It's a let down when you expect girls and get a surprise. Lol. Thats what we get raising chickies, though, isnt it? 🕊

Sorry, I didnt get to the thread yesterday. So...number 4, I think...
Meet Leonidas. He is a handsome boy, that loves, loves, loves attention. He is ofyen found with his lady friends, wandering about, looking for the good bugs, to share. He is always around 30 minutes earlier than the sun. Whe Leo crows... The sun is about 30 minutes away. He enjoys strawberries, and raisins, the most. He is also a year old now. This is his new coop, and he wanted to be the first to investigate. Lol.
Have a good day all.... More tomorrow.

Attachments

• 1014201642c~2.jpg
    1014201642c~2.jpg
    900.1 KB · Views: 3
Meet Leonidas. He is a handsome boy, that loves, loves, loves attention. He is ofyen found with his lady friends, wandering about, looking for the good bugs, to share. He is always around 30 minutes earlier than the sun. Whe Leo crows... The sun is about 30 minutes away. He enjoys strawberries, and raisins, the most. He is also a year old now. This is his new coop, and he wanted to be the first to investigate. Lol.
Impressive headdress!

He's awesome! I love his poof 😍 are you going to hatch out any chicks from him?

He's awesome! I love his poof 😍 are you going to hatch out any chicks from him?
We would like to. We have some new ladies coming next month, and they are all Polish as well. He has been a bit temperamental lately. Not sure why but, I think its "Spring Fever"? They have been cooped up most of the winter. Very few days I could allow them out. We live in Northern Maine, and its pretty cold winds here.

Those are beautiful chickens! EEs are so nice, and Leo's hairstyle is wonderful!
Thank you so much. We love them. This was our first full year raising chickens. Small learning curve but I learn alot here. I love to see others chickens, and love sharing mine. Thanks for your kind comment. Be well.

We would like to. We have some new ladies coming next month, and they are all Polish as well. He has been a bit temperamental lately. Not sure why but, I think its "Spring Fever"? They have been cooped up most of the winter. Very few days I could allow them out. We live in Northern Maine, and its pretty cold winds here.
Hopefully it's just the young spring hormones. I've admired the Polish chickens people post, we don't have any, yet... lol! I'll be looking forward to the new lady pictures and some maybe chick pictures later!

Back
Top Bottom