Something to Ponder...

Pics
Yes sort of but not exactly. Those are part of the verses i posted yesterday, John 14:-2-6. I mistakenly thought you were saying i posted the verses you were thinking of, but you were referring to the verses posted by @BesideStillWaters . We are definitely on the same wavelength, and im really enjoying this thread. I have a couple more favorite verses im gonna post later, unless you beat me to it! 🙂
You go right ahead, I'm starting on bread baking today!

Oh okay! I got it!
This is a wonderful idea, @Lacy Duckwing ! What verse(s) are we doing and what are the instructions? I'd love to do it!
This is the verse I'm currently working on memorizing:
Here's the first verse:

Teach me Your way, Yahweh, and I will live by Your truth. Give me an undivided mind to fear Your name.

Psalm 86:11 (HCSB)
Everyone is sharing Bible verses on this thread, so you don't necessarily need to memorize that one if you don't want to. I know that I've been enjoying reading through everyone's favorite Bible verses. There's so many wonderful verses! :love
This is another verse I'm trying to memorize now too:
Thanks for the tag, and yes, I'll gladly join. Here's one of my favorites.

1 John 1:9 KJV
If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

Everyone is sharing Bible verses on this thread, so you don't necessarily need to memorize that one if you don't want to. I know that I've been enjoying reading through everyone's favorite Bible verses. There's so many wonderful verses! :love
Thanks, Lacy, glad you like that one! I love it because it makes it clear nothing else is required for forgiveness beyond confessing (to God) that we have sinned. I grew up in a church that required repetition of many prayers to show that I was truly sorry, and being a bit ADHD, I would lose count. 😔 This says God is faithful to forgive me if ALL I DO is confess! :wee ❤️😄❤️

Nice! I'll memorize both. Can i share my fav Bible verses?

Ok! Sure! I'd love to hear it! :D
John 3:16 KJV
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life."

Luke 19:10 KJV
"For the Son of man is come to seek and to save that which was lost."

John 6:40 KJV
"And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day."

Galatians 5:22-23 KJV
“But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,

Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.”

These are just some of my top favorites.

Last edited:
I've always appreciated what Jesus said about birds and flowers, & why we shouldnt worry.

Matthew 6:26
Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they?

Matthew 6:28-29
And why do you worry about clothes? See how the flowers of the fields grow. They do not labor or spin. Yet I tell you, not even Solomon in all his splendor was dressed like one of these.

I also like these verses.

Psalm 50:11
I know every bird in the mountains, and the insects in the fields are mine.

Psalm 91:4
He will cover you with His feathers, and under His wings you will find refuge;

Back
Top Bottom