Something to Ponder...

Pics
I've always appreciated what Jesus said about birds and flowers, & why we shouldnt worry.

Matthew 6:26
Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they?

Matthew 6:28-29
And why do you worry about clothes? See how the flowers of the fields grow. They do not labor or spin. Yet I tell you, not even Solomon in all his splendor was dressed like one of these.

I also like these verses.

Psalm 50:11
I know every bird in the mountains, and the insects in the fields are mine.

Psalm 91:4
He will cover you with His feathers, and under His wings you will find refuge;
Aw, I've been thinking a lot about Matthew 6:26 lately. :)

For I the Lord thy God shall hold they right hand, saying unto thee, Fear not, I will help thee.

Memorized that verse when I was a teenager and it was very grounding when I struggled with anxiety.
Love that! Someone once told me that the words "fear not" or "be not afraid" appear 366 times in the Bible. That's once for every day of the year, including leap year! God's got us covered for every day! Isn't He cool? 😊

For I the Lord thy God shall hold they right hand, saying unto thee, Fear not, I will help thee.

Memorized that verse when I was a teenager and it was very grounding when I struggled with anxiety.
By any chance do you know the reference? :D

Isa. 41:13
Found it in my Bible, and it's already highlighted. :love
IMG_20211022_184417.jpg

Back
Top Bottom