Something to Ponder...

Pics
Hey y'all! I watched the Passion of The Christ for the first time yesterday. Has anyone else watched it? What did y'all think about it?
For me, it gave me a different view on enduring persecution. I've only been criticized over the internet, but who knows what will happen in the fast changing future. I think maybe God is preparing His children for harder times. As @Lacy Duckwing graciously posted a week ago, I think we should all start praying more for the persecuted. 😊
I haven't seen that one.

Hey y'all! I watched the Passion of The Christ for the first time yesterday. Has anyone else watched it? What did y'all think about it?
For me, it gave me a different view on enduring persecution. I've only been criticized over the internet, but who knows what will happen in the fast changing future. I think maybe God is preparing His children for harder times. As @Lacy Duckwing graciously posted a week ago, I think we should all start praying more for the persecuted. 😊
I watched it a few years ago with my family. Don't really remember anything about it though.

This poem is very special to me.

1637043320198.png

Wow, I am genuinely shocked about how many haven't seen The Passion. It's a must see, at least once.
I know that I can't. I can barely read about the crucifixion in the gospels, it's too intense for me. Blame my bipolar. It's enough for me to know that He suffered and died for me, without watching a graphic depiction of it.

Back
Top Bottom