Something wicked this way comes....Gotcha' on camera!

We have bears the get into our trash, they normally rip the can up perty good, so i have to say raccoons on this one.

My vote is for manpig....

10376_swine_flu.jpg

Mahonri, I'd hate to see that looking up at me from the garbage can!

Ain't that a handsome child. I recognize the picture from a circulating email joke. Isn't it amazing what good software in iphoto can do?

Yeah, probably a coon who will think nothing of using your spa once the water is ready for washing his hands in.

Yuck Mahonri!

Well the critter came back last night and dumped the container and opened it. But my game cam's flash failed to go off so all I have are some grainy overexposed pics. The date/time stamp is also wacky, probably because of 2011.

Anyway it appears the beast came in at 1:03 a.m. and did not leave until 4:00 a.m. getting the lid off was no easy task. Here you can see the container has been dumped over and the beady eyed creature is standing by it.

34566_coon_1_of_1.jpg

Then this little beast came in to take advantage of a good opportunity.

34566_pict0143.jpg

Then this beast in pink sweats and a fuzzy bathrobe came out and found the mess!

34566_coon5.jpg

Oops, I guess my game cam is a Bushnell, not a Moultrie. Anyway, I am going to try to figure out why the infrared flash didn't go off and set it up again tonight.

Back
Top Bottom