Something's killing my new hens (warning: a tad graphic)

:welcome :frow I have game cameras. Anything that gets near my coops, get their picture taken. I have electric wire around my coops and pens because of a bobcat and a possum that dug under the fence and killed some birds, concrete under my gates because of a fox and a skunk that dug under a gate and killed some birds and heavy duty netting 2" mesh covering all of the pens because of an owl and a coyote that jumped over a 5' fence into a pen and killed some birds. The owl was a hard one to figure out until I put up a game camera and caught it in action. I have had a couple of hawks kill a bird and took a chick. I do use chicken wire but I also have 2" x 3" welded wire. Nothing is getting through my fence. The electric wire works. I think the netting is large enough mesh to let the snow fall through but we don't get snow in Florida. I have had a few flakes but that was many years ago. Here we have fox, coyote, bobcat, possum, coons, skunks, owls, hawks and eagles and sometimes cats and dogs roam around here. I get pictures of them on my game cameras mainly at night. Good luck...
PRMS0002.JPG

Back
Top Bottom