Somethings wrong with my poor rooster. Video of his symptoms. Pls help

I just wanted to thank everyone for there help and support. little Saseel seems to be doing fine now. He's still inside getting spoiled tho. I went out to the inlaws for Christmas dinner and he escaped his coop and had free range of the house. This is what i found when i got home...

018.JPG

Hes been up walking talking and being his usual self. I'm still a little leery on letting him roam outside again yet. How long would you guys suggest keeping him under observation.

Last edited:
He's still doing well yesterday I put him back outside and kept a close eye on him he seems to be doing well. I'm still keeping an eye out for any signs of him looking down again. When I went out to coop the fellas up last night little Saseel there was waiting by the door to come inside. I think he got spoiled

I would just make sure to provide your flock with electrolytes/vitamins at least once a week ( I do it twice a week) just to help insure that they're getting enough vitamins. Since they're not out eating outside, foraging for bugs and grasses, this makes me feel like I'm giving them just a little bit more of a way to keep them healthy throughout the winter. Since the added protein (omelette) worked for your boy, along with the TLC, it may just be an added measure to take
smile.png

I definitely plan on picking up some vitamins for them next time I go by the feed store.

Back
Top Bottom