Sometimes doing the right thing....stinks!

Thats so sad..I'm sorry.
sad.png
hugs.gif
Sometimes life sucks...
he.gif

Im so sorry, I understand how you feel. Yesterday I sold my paint mare that I raised from a yearling and broke myself. she was only 6 and I am pregnant and this pregnancy is much rougher then the first. I am not allowed to ride and wouldnt be able to really work and care for her till next fall. I am heartbroken and miserable right now. we have kept the old horse because my niece rides him in 4h and at least he gets some work. I just cant stop crying and I miss her so much. I wish so badly that I would have just toughed it out and waited until I was able again to work her, she still would have been well fed and had lots of turnout. I have never lost a pet other then threw old age and death. this is a thousand times worse. again I am so so sorry.

Thanks everyone. Still tearing up this morning. It'll get better once they come pick her up and I dont have to look out the window and see her everytime I walk through the kitchen
sad.png

hugs.gif

I know what you're going through. I was laid off last spring and had to sell one of my horses. She went to a good home, 6 acres of pasture, horse buddies and a 12 yr old homeschooled girl to fuss over her. I sobbed for days afterward.

Now I have a part-time job in an elem. school library. I came across a book called "Leah's Pony" about a girl who had to sell her pony during the Great Depression. I started bawling again, I was just glad no one else was in the library at the time.
hit.gif

Gosh, my heart's breaking for you. I do know how you feel, and Apps are dear to me. I've got a few and love them to pieces; but, all horses really touch me. They're therapy, and when you've had one for several years, it's just so hard to let them go. It has to do your heart good, though, to know you found a good home for her! Hang in there!
hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom