Sometimes Justice is served.... Indirectly... by ... Wal-Mart?

Jail justice is tough. Several years back a Bouncer at a bar push down and kicked a "Special" person in head with metal tipped boots. The "special" person was talking to that bouncers girlfriend. I say special because he was mentally slow but really sweet, no other disabilities. He was a regular at the bar and EVERYONE knew him. Well the "special" person died of brain injuries. The bouncer went to jail. He was in the infirmary within the first 24 hours of jail. The other inmates almost killed him. He was pushed down and kicked until the guards got him out. This happened several times, each time he would get better and go back into general population they got him again. I am sure other things happened to him. He will never be the same.

Criminal due have a code of conduct, you can kill adults, you can steal but mess with a kid in anyway and you are going to get beat. That is just the way they believe. I had a teacher in college that her dad was a prison guard and he told his daughters that they would be safer in the prison yard then they are on the street because if any tried to hurt them in the prison yard the prisoners would take that person out before any harm came to them. It is their code of conduct.

Do they have some ounce of compassion for kids?????? Heck, I do not mind criminals beating up the molestors or child killers, justice served twice, once in holding and another at court.

Hopefully the baby will be placed in a good foster home and HOPEFULLY adopted by some loving parents. The article said they were also arrested on drug charges. I'd say the guy was tweaking and needed to get his fix however he could. I've seen people pimp out their kids to get a drug fix. Some people are SICK.

Quote:
Meanwhile they leave their own kids in the ghetto, defenseless against gangbangers, sex offenders and dealers. I think that focusing on this or that person prolly has more to do with anger management than anything... they finally figured out who they can beat on (and they do NEED to beat on someone) and not offend anyone so they take full advantage. Assault is assault... what happens when their time is up and they no longer have an 'acceptable' punching bag around? *shudder*

Some people, article guy, prisoners (at least while they're inside), etc should NOT be breeding.

Back
Top Bottom