Sometimes you just have to have...

Quote:
sickbyc.gif
oh boy

Aww.. c'mon! Where's your sense of adventure?? LOL!

Well when I was pregnant I craved hot sauce. I couldn't handle the "normal" pregnancy cravings..

When I was a kid my favorite after school snack was a raspberry jam and dill pickle sandwich. Peanut butter was optional. My cousins tried one and they got sick. I never had the courage to try one after I was grown.

My very favorite thing is Harry & David chocolate covered cherries. Target used to carry them but they don't any more. I still mourn that loss as I can't get them anywhere else local. Other than that, the little Reese's unwrapped minis are amazing! I could eat those by the handful (though I try not to...).

Quote:
I bought a bag of those (Reese's unwrapped minis ) the other day. I was so determined to not eat them all at once I put the bag somewhere and can't find it now! I'm sure it'll show up eventually, LOL!

Quote:
All at once mixed together or just on the same plate? When I was pregnant one of my favorite meals was Mrs T's Perogie's boiled, then fried to golden brown in butter and loaded with sauteed onions, crumbled bacon, cheddar cheese and sour cream. Artery hardening goodness on a plate! Then for dessert it was orange sherbet with hot fudge sauce, whipped cream and rainbow sprinkles.
droolin.gif

I am not pregnant but by golly, that sounds good!!!

Quote:
All at once mixed together or just on the same plate? When I was pregnant one of my favorite meals was Mrs T's Perogie's boiled, then fried to golden brown in butter and loaded with sauteed onions, crumbled bacon, cheddar cheese and sour cream. Artery hardening goodness on a plate! Then for dessert it was orange sherbet with hot fudge sauce, whipped cream and rainbow sprinkles.
droolin.gif

All on one plate with little bites of each item stacked on top of each other, like some kind of scary s'more! HAD to get the flavor from each item combined on my tastebuds or I was just gonna DIE!!
lol.png

Weird cuz now whenever I think about that combo, I get a little naseus (sp?)!

Mac and cheese with gravy sounds pretty darn good though.....(*waddles off to check the pantry for ingredients...*)

Back
Top Bottom