Sometimes you just have to have...

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by ChickyLove, Aug 24, 2011.

1. ChickyLove

ChickyLove Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 2, 2011
    Springfield, MA.
    CHOCOLATE!!! [​IMG] So I am heading off to the little store to get some peanut butter cups. What is your favorite junk food and why?

2. Bad Boy Blue

Bad Boy Blue Out Of The Brooder

Jul 30, 2011
    New Haven, Connecticut
    Sometimes I just need some crack you know?

Jk LOL my crack is mrs field's cookies [​IMG] IT"S ADDICTIVE!!!!! and I can't help myself!!!! NOM NOM NOM

3. ChickyLove

Jun 2, 2011
    Springfield, MA.
    You know... before I scrolled down I kinda thought to myself "Okay...someone has gotten into too many pesticides..." Glad to know it's just cookies, LOL!

4. krcote

krcote Chillin' With My Peeps

May 21, 2008
    Concord, NH
    Mashed potatoes and gravy!!!!

5. cat1994

cat1994 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 12, 2010
    Southeast MO
    [​IMG] I love chocolate chip cookie dough with vanilla ice cream I am addicted to it [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

6. chicklover16

chicklover16 queen of flirts

Jun 3, 2011
    Em's Dungeon
    chocolate Ice-cream!!!!!!!

7. suzettex5

suzettex5 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 26, 2009
    California
    You dont wanna know.......some pregnancy cravings are just too gross (or embarrassing!) to share!

Ok, ok, just one- sweet pickles and triple fudge brownies with saltine crackers. mmmmmmmmm....

8. ChickyLove

Jun 2, 2011
    Springfield, MA.
    Quote:All at once mixed together or just on the same plate? When I was pregnant one of my favorite meals was Mrs T's Perogie's boiled, then fried to golden brown in butter and loaded with sauteed onions, crumbled bacon, cheddar cheese and sour cream. Artery hardening goodness on a plate! Then for dessert it was orange sherbet with hot fudge sauce, whipped cream and rainbow sprinkles. [​IMG]

9. pokey

pokey Warrior Princess

Jun 1, 2008
    upstate
    Quote:All at once mixed together or just on the same plate? When I was pregnant one of my favorite meals was Mrs T's Perogie's boiled, then fried to golden brown in butter and loaded with sauteed onions, crumbled bacon, cheddar cheese and sour cream. Artery hardening goodness on a plate! Then for dessert it was orange sherbet with hot fudge sauce, whipped cream and rainbow sprinkles. [​IMG]

[​IMG] oh boy

10. ChickyLove

Jun 2, 2011
    Springfield, MA.

[​IMG] oh boy

Aww.. c'mon! Where's your sense of adventure?? LOL!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by