Sometimes you just have to have...

ChickyLove

Chirping
8 Years
Jun 2, 2011
Springfield, MA.
CHOCOLATE!!!
hide.gif
So I am heading off to the little store to get some peanut butter cups. What is your favorite junk food and why?

You know... before I scrolled down I kinda thought to myself "Okay...someone has gotten into too many pesticides..." Glad to know it's just cookies, LOL!

You dont wanna know.......some pregnancy cravings are just too gross (or embarrassing!) to share!

Ok, ok, just one- sweet pickles and triple fudge brownies with saltine crackers. mmmmmmmmm....

Quote:
All at once mixed together or just on the same plate? When I was pregnant one of my favorite meals was Mrs T's Perogie's boiled, then fried to golden brown in butter and loaded with sauteed onions, crumbled bacon, cheddar cheese and sour cream. Artery hardening goodness on a plate! Then for dessert it was orange sherbet with hot fudge sauce, whipped cream and rainbow sprinkles.
droolin.gif

Quote:
All at once mixed together or just on the same plate? When I was pregnant one of my favorite meals was Mrs T's Perogie's boiled, then fried to golden brown in butter and loaded with sauteed onions, crumbled bacon, cheddar cheese and sour cream. Artery hardening goodness on a plate! Then for dessert it was orange sherbet with hot fudge sauce, whipped cream and rainbow sprinkles.
droolin.gif

sickbyc.gif
oh boy

Quote:
droolin.gif

sickbyc.gif
oh boy

Aww.. c'mon! Where's your sense of adventure?? LOL!

Back
Top Bottom