Son shattered foot dirt biking..UPDATE

Thanks guys , it is very scary. He seems in a cheery mood, just upset that he can't get back on his bike right away. This kid amazes me, he isn't afraid to get back on after this he is ready to go again. Always a helmet, if I ever found out he didn't wear one that would be it for him.

Ouch! I'll be praying for a sucessful surgery and a speedy recovery!
hugs.gif

Everything went great. JC's foot is reconstructed with plates, screws. The doctor did put a pin in that is sticking out of the foot, and told me not to freak out when I see it. He is still in the hospital, he was suppose to come home today, but they are keeping him again to manage the pain because he is in severe pain at this point. He is have a itching problem because of the medicine so I asked them to keep an eye one that. So he is doing great other than that. Thank you so much for the prayers and well wishes.

I came home today to take care of the animals. I leave for 24 hours and already 3 dead chicks because my other son left a bucket of water in the barn and they drown. So, I came home to make sure everyone is okay.

oh no baby chicks...poor baby chicks. save the chicks. ha ha. that should be a shirt.

poor little boy...hope he starts feelin better...no scratching. ha ha.

ew a pin out huh? I had a class mate walk into history class and put a metal rod on my dest, so i pick it up and look at it and i'm like, what is this? and he's like the rod they had in my leg.

oh thanks for sharing.
lol.png
ew.

That's alright...I got bit on the hand by a cat my sister brought home and it got infected and I squeezed it in english class and green goo oozed out...the teacher made me go to the nurse who called my mom and yelled at her for not realizing I had red streaks going up my arm...so I had to go to the dr. and get treated. But everyone in class was able to get grossed out first. ha ha.

Here's to a speedy recovery and some rest for mom.

Love in Christ,
Gretchen

I hope your son is feeling better and is home from the hospital now.

My dh has steel plate that was once in his leg, and my oldest son has a rod that was in his femur.

Back
Top Bottom