Bringing in the cheese, that is too cute ... hmm now I want some cheese
big_smile.png

How about the Foreigner lyrics

I've been waiting for a girl like you to come into my life
I've been waiting for a girl like you, your loving will survive
I've been waiting for someone new to make me feel alive
Yeah, waiting for a girl like you to come into my life

By brothers best friend thought it said

Happy wedding for a girl like you to come into my life.
Happy wedding for a girl like you, your loving will survive
Happy Wedding for someone new to make me feel alive
Yeah, Wedding for a girl like you to come into my life

Ok now Sing the song with that and it works! LOL ROFLMBO!!!
lau.gif

We often sing the words incorrectly on purpose to try to get a laugh. I like to replace any "hearts" with "farts". It cracks me up any time I do it.
lau.gif

Just some examples - You can't hide from your fart, whos fart are you breaking tonight...
gig.gif

Funny stuff.

I live with profoundly deaf people, we get a lot of weird lyrics but so far the best:
Twisted Sister "We're not going to take it"

here it's:
We're not gonna fake it

tongue.png

there are several others that I can't remember off the top of my head at the moment....

My five year old friend was singing "Fa noofa neff too - FUNKYTOWN" over and over. Tee hee! I told her the actual lyrics, but said that I liked her version better.

Quote:
Thus the name of this website, Kiss This Guy.com. It's a riot to read what people come up with - and even funnier when you realize you were wrong the same way!

The most misunderstood song of all time, though, was Louie, Louie. That link is to the Kingsmen original version (gotta love the Go-Go dancers in the back!!
lau.gif
), here is the translation. Everyone thought that song was so dirty back when I was a kid, if that unintelligible word really was what this guy thinks it might be, that may be why they kept it off the radio for awhile. Or blocked it out.

Back
Top Bottom