Songs We Like

Pics
I also found this instructional video by him. File may be corrupt since the sound comes thru but video stops for me. I play my flute this way , plus also do where I keep #3 hole closed and play 4,5 6 holes. I also do cross fingering to get different notes as well.
My flutes are tuned 32232 pentatonic. and when I switch closed holes, I believe I'm playing 32332 pentatonic.

I also found this instructional video by him. File may be corrupt since the sound comes thru but video stops for me. I play my flute this way , plus also do where I keep #3 hole closed and play 4,5 6 holes. I also do cross fingering to get different notes as well.
My flutes are tuned 32232 pentatonic. and when I switch closed holes, I believe I'm playing 32332 pentatonic.
I love flute music,especially pan flute. Very calming, soothing for the soul.

Eric the flutemaker is one I have followed on Youtube for a long time. He is indeed a MASTER flute maker as well as player.

Here is a video of him playing a Bamboo Sax.

I have one of his instruments. Unfortunately I cant play it. :hit Just don't have the correct mouth lip coordination. 2 of my daughters have no problem . :) Both play clarinet, saxophone, and flute. (classical).
I still have not given up. I will get a #1 soft reed and give it another try. Will have to convince them for some free lessons.:gig
IMG_20180225_193117263.jpg
IMG_20180225_193136321.jpg

The 94 is year it was made.

I love flute music,especially pan flute. Very calming, soothing for the soul.
I have 2 of these. I can play it, but not very well. Need to be able to produce the correct stream of air with lips. My stream is incorrect stream. :gig Both daughters produce the correct with no hesitation. Maybe my lips are too old to learn. :he:idunno
IMG_20180225_233305684.jpg

Eric the flutemaker is one I have followed on Youtube for a long time. He is indeed a MASTER flute maker as well as player.

I have one of his instruments. Unfortunately I cant play it. :hit Just don't have the correct mouth lip coordination. 2 of my daughters have no problem . :) Both play clarinet, saxophone, and flute. (classical).
I still have not given up. I will get a #1 soft reed and give it another try. Will have to convince them for some free lessons.:gig
View attachment 1276329 View attachment 1276330
It's possible a music store might be able to assist you. One that's highly accredited of course.Also accredited music school/ school of arts might be helpful.

View attachment 1276329 View attachment 1276330
Very relaxing, uplifting :):goodpost:

Back
Top Bottom