Songs We Like

Hello everyone my life has been since hubs cancer journey he's now in hospice things have been touch & go but hopefully in the new year with new beginnings I'll return with more music in my soul.BeerCan thank you
CR you're incredible how did you know I love Chris Norman's music & all the other music gendra thank you once again
To everyone here thank you take care & have safe New Years Eve:hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs

:hugs

Thank you for those who aren't aware my husband has passed away his suffering is finally over & he's in a better place.I learned to let go when I realized he was no longer mine when the cancer progressed beyond comprehension.Im thankful for the strength & courage I have which will help me carry onto the next chapter in my life it's been an incredible journey & memories will come but I must carry on :hugs

Thank you for those who aren't aware my husband has passed away his suffering is finally over & he's in a better place.I learned to let go when I realized he was no longer mine when the cancer progressed beyond comprehension.Im thankful for the strength & courage I have which will help me carry onto the next chapter in my life it's been an incredible journey & memories will come but I must carry on :hugs
We have not met or spoken,but I have been following along with you. Your grace and strength is a source of inspiration for me. I have prayed for you many times since joining this community, and pray for you still.
God bless,
Becca

We have not met or spoken,but I have been following along with you. Your grace and strength is a source of inspiration for me. I have prayed for you many times since joining this community, and pray for you still.
God bless,
Becca
A pleasure to meet you thank you for your prayers thoughts & sentiments look forward to coming back shortly & spending some music time with you & everyone here:hugs

Back
Top Bottom