Soon to be new chicken Mama

I have some updated pics of the chicks. They will be 4 months old next wk. I have 5 pullets and 3 roos. Anybody need a roo or two? :barnie

This roo looks similar to another but ones comb is taller

This roo has lighter colors and almost a light yellow coloring on his side although he does have some black

All the chicks were hers. She is a sultan and dad is a game rooster. Here is some pics from the first day of hatch. Not sure why they aren't showing up on page 2 anymore.

PS. Got the coop and run finished long time ago. Bought 2 RIR, 2 BR and 2 EE chicks. They will be 5 months old in 3 wks. Neighbor has lost all his chickens that stayed in his pen. I gave the injured back to him and he didn't take care of them. They were meat birds not leghorns. He should have butchered them long time ago because they were 5 months old. He still has the game rooster, the sultan(mom to the chicks) and 2 California white hens. They still free range in my backyard. I keep the hens eggs because he doesn't want them. I have offered but he declines. Payment for all that I have done for his birds. I knew I shouldn't have gave them back to him but they were well on their way to being healed completely. Hopefully, he won't get anymore chickens.

Back
Top Bottom