SOS Wry neck baby silkie frizzle

I would give the vitamins along with a little raw or scrambled egg every day for at least 2 weeks. Glad to here that she has improved already. Keep us posted on how she is doing.

Day three, have been hand feeding 1/2 a Vitamin E capsule about twice a day. Last night I added some B complex. This morning she looks a little more sideways again (she was never fully back upright). She’s getting along well with her coop mates and still eating and drinking herself, though once a day I hold and hand feed her to make sure she’s getting enough).

Any further help or advice? I’m afraid of her going severe again!

C64D49CD-55B9-4996-A582-0D5AA591DF63.jpeg

It can take a couple of weeks for wry neck to improve on vitamins, and some might never improve. But I would keep up what you are doing. In baby chicks the B complex can help because some wry neck is from thiamine deficiency, and some is E deficiency. Hand feeding is also good to keep up. Let us know how she is getting along.

It can take a couple of weeks for wry neck to improve on vitamins, and some might never improve. But I would keep up what you are doing. In baby chicks the B complex can help because some wry neck is from thiamine deficiency, and some is E deficiency. Hand feeding is also good to keep up. Let us know how she is getting along.
Thank you for your help!

Back
Top Bottom