Soul Animals!~Restarted!~Please Join!!~

Quote: Sarah looked up. It seemed to be getting later, and she still had a ways to go to get back home. She stood gracefully. "Come on, Kk. Let's go home." She said, addressing the phoenix.
The sun crept across the sky slowly as she walked back home, The clouds gradually turning pink.
Sarah couldn't be sure how long she had been out, but she knew it had been a few hours at least. She turned off the trail, her feet automatically following a path she knew well. She stopped in front of a huge oak tree, sighing and putting her hands on her hips. She started climbing a rope ladder, grunting with the effort. "Tell me, Kveykva. What was I thinking when I decided to put a rope ladder in instead of stairs?" She huffed. Kveykva nudged her cheek softly with the top of her warm, feathery head before climbing nimbly up the ladder herself.
Sarah swung her mechanical leg over the top branch, now high above the forest floor. "Finally. Made it." She said. She turned, stood, and entered her tree house. It was pretty, though small. It was mostly concealed by the thick oak branches.

Quote: Sarah looked up. It seemed to be getting later, and she still had a ways to go to get back home. She stood gracefully. "Come on, Kk. Let's go home." She said, addressing the phoenix.
The sun crept across the sky slowly as she walked back home, The clouds gradually turning pink.
Sarah couldn't be sure how long she had been out, but she knew it had been a few hours at least. She turned off the trail, her feet automatically following a path she knew well. She stopped in front of a huge oak tree, sighing and putting her hands on her hips. She started climbing a rope ladder, grunting with the effort. "Tell me, Kveykva. What was I thinking when I decided to put a rope ladder in instead of stairs?" She huffed. Kveykva nudged her cheek softly with the top of her warm, feathery head before climbing nimbly up the ladder herself.
Sarah swung her mechanical leg over the top branch, now high above the forest floor. "Finally. Made it." She said. She turned, stood, and entered her tree house. It was pretty, though small. It was mostly concealed by the thick oak branches.
Sarah closed the door to her tree house behind her as she walked in. It was small for a house, but large as tree houses go. It had a kitchen/living room, with a teakwood table and two chairs. The table was mostly filled up with random papers and things. The tree house also had a small bedroom, with her bed, Kveykva's perch, and her wardrobe. The kitchen had stairs up onto the roof, where she liked to sit and eat her breakfast in the mornings. Overall, it wasn't huge, but it was nice. She had built it herself. Kveykva glided to the table, her talons making little click click noises as she walked across it's surface. Sarah sat on the edge of the table, next to Kveykva. She stroked her bird's cheek absent-mindedly as she shuffled through the papers and things on the table.

Back
Top Bottom