Songster
May 22, 2020
South Bucks, UK
My Coop
My Coop
20210626_194746.jpg
20211028_114819.jpg
20211120_100049.jpg

Sadly, the time has come to make serious decisions about letting our chickens go. Change in work commitments force my hand as I will not be able to take care of them... Have been stalling for a couple of months, but need to get it done. They currently live in a custom-built coop which is not included stay.

11 in total:
1x Gold Partridge Brahma rooster - pure (1.5yr old)
4x Gold Partridge Brahma hens - pure (2x 1.5yr old, laying - 2x 7 months old, point of lay)
1x Barred Plymouth Rock hen - pure (1.5yr old, laying)
1x Barred Plymouth Rock / Gold Partridge Brahma hen – cross, jet black (7 months old, laying)
1x Polish hen - pure, white (1.5yr old, laying)
1x Polish / Brahma hen - cross, jet black (7 months old, point of lay)
2x Gold Partridge Brahma / Barred Plymouth Rock hens – cross, ginger (7 months old, point of lay)

All hatched here with me and well looked after with a healthy diet. Fully integrated as they’ve grown up together and the ones that are 1.5yr old are the parents to the 7-month-old hens.

I know I’ll be asked if I can split them…the answer is I'd prefer not to. The reason is that taste is subjective, people will choose what they like which causes more heartache, especially as we don’t really want to part with them.

Located in South Buckinghamshire. You'll get everything that is available (too much to list, but minus the coop). More pics are available upon request (most are in my other threads.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom