South Carolina

That is an absolutely gorgeous BO! I'd take him in q second if I were near:)

I wish I had more girls to keep him busy, because he is truly a handsome specimen who would make a great addition to someone's flock.
The funny thing is he came with 4 supposedly sexed chicks I ordered through a feed store.
Apparently this boy slipped by.

Hi There!!
We are in Georgetown, SC.
Just starting up our flock and thought we'd check in.
At the moment we have some meat birds, but come late January we will be getting some babies....a variety of Chickie's.
We are so excited!!!
We tried to find a local hatchery...to no avail, so we have ordered from Meyer.
Many moons ago I had RIRs. This time we selected calmer breeds.

Good to hear from other SCers.

Just want to toot the horn of a website for Herbal remedies
had a chicken I thought I was gonna lose, fought his problems for over 2 weeks figured I'd lose him then after one high dose of the garlic tonic I am happy to say he's gonna pull thru

I also had a Silver Laced Wyandotte hen, looking very lack luster, started to puff up, tail drooping a little. Gave her 12 drops of the same tonic and added to the whole of the water for all of the chickens in that coop. She is back to her old aloof self in less than 1 week. (I also think she really doesn't like cold wet weather so she may have just been showing that to me)

moonlightmileherbs.com

Last edited:
SC Folks looks like we'll be hatching Easter Eggers most of the winter, along with a few other cool birds. Keep up to date on Whast's Hatching and What's for sale at my daughter Facebook Page
Bailey's Birds
We're adding Old English Game Bantams, Lavender Orphingtons, Silkies, and Rhodebars to our list of eclectic birds we will be hatching this spring. We plan on uploading a video of our handsome, laid back Easter Egger (Ameraucana Mixed) roos this weekend so watch for it.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Baileys-Birds/772863619445013

I am looking for very high quality Black or Black Copper Marans within 2 hours of Anderson or Greenville. I'm mostly interested in the quality of the egg color. Looking for birds that produce minimum of 8 or 9 on the Maran egg color chart.

Last edited:
Please help us
I'm just asking for a little help,
Please share and support our fundraiser.

https://www.booster.com/baileysbirds

Get a really cool tee designed by Bailey

Thank's for your consideration
Merry Christmas

Back
Top Bottom