South Carolina

I have only 5 left only selling them for $5. Need the space I bought a bunch more then I needed so I could get my gold laced brahmas cheaper lol she was over run with rirs and ee package deal I guess
I will be in touch! My husband may have someone here in Spartanburg that we can get them from which would save both us and the chickens an hour car ride. I appreciate it!

I have a question for all of you I'm looking for a new incubator and been looking at the jn28-48 anyone tryed these I'm not really wanting a hovabator I want something a little bigger but not something that holds 1000s either. Looking for something with fan and turner and such what do y'all use what have you found works for you that kind of thing id hate to spend 300 on something that sucks so please. Give me all of your thoughts thx so much. Also does anyone have a male goose I need one my female lonely

I have only 5 left only selling them for $5. Need the space I bought a bunch more then I needed so I could get my gold laced brahmas cheaper lol she was over run with rirs and ee package deal I guess

If you have any reason to come towards Charleston I and several friends could easily buy your last 5. We are all looking for them here but can't find them.

Valentine is a month old now, and all of her baby bonyness is rapidly being replaced by muscled sausaginess! She has to have tripled her weight! Sweet little fat baby.

While we're using strange adjectives, the subject of the pregnant mama cow, her royal waddliness, must come up. No baby yet. Her udders are filling up, and she's been having a discharge the past day or so. It will be very soon. Her size is starting to worry me though. If anything, I hope it's twins and not one huge calf. Large calves can paralyze their mothers being born.

Check out her shadow. Poor girl.

But on a less serious subject, here's some anatolian and silkie cuteness
love.gif

awww so cute. And I just love baby cows I used to work milking cows long long time ago used to love feeding the babys they so cute and they worse then a bull dog with the slober

Back
Top Bottom