South Carolina

Waving a hand!!!
frow.gif

Look at me
ya.gif

Hi all
hehehe Hey Mike...lol

Who would've known that I would end up living on LAKE PROPERTY arrrrrgghhhh I need rain boots...no HIP WADERS. Maybe I should just forget about putting these silly tomato plants in the ground and start cranberries.. (frustrated)

We haven't seen the sun in nearly two weeks here in Lancaster...and we won't see it til Wednesday or so. I am thankful that all this rain has wiped out the drought here in SC...but I would SURE like to see some sunshine soon!

@RedBugPoultry...I see you raise Guinea hens....and I've also noticed (after reading Backyard Poultry magazine) folks also raise pheasant. Is that because they are being raised for meat? I'm curious....and are the birds free range in fields?

@Mike Richey - Hey!

Wednesday???? We have to wait til then to see the sun??? We did get our garden fence up but I am seriously concerned the seeds washed away. Plus don't they need sunlight to grow???? My poor dh moved our coops yesterday in the rain. He is such a good dh!!!

Wednesday???? We have to wait til then to see the sun??? We did get our garden fence up but I am seriously concerned the seeds washed away. Plus don't they need sunlight to grow???? My poor dh moved our coops yesterday in the rain. He is such a good dh!!!

With the lack of sunshine I can feel myself getting grumpier and grumpier. LOL! I could NEVER live in the Pacific Northwest for sure! I hope your seeds didn't wash away. Avonshire, I noticed in your "signature" that you homeschool! I used to homeschool my son. I enjoyed it.

Well I got up this morning and started thinking maybe I should raise ducks or geese instead of chickens--that or buy some life preservers for the them....Do they make life preservers for chickens?
hide.gif
Haha! I think my chickens are part duck... You would think they would want to be in the coop... nope! They are out in the mud and rain! The hubby gets back tomorrow and we ARE getting ducks! wish I had them now, there would be no need to build a pond!
D.gif

Back
Top Bottom