South Carolina

This nonstop raining is so depressing! I ran outside to build another planter when it stopped and got one and a half screws put in before it started again. Grrrrr! Plus it looks like I'm raising a flock of wet rats!

lau.gif
Right!!

This nonstop raining is so depressing! I ran outside to build another planter when it stopped and got one and a half screws put in before it started again. Grrrrr! Plus it looks like I'm raising a flock of wet rats!

Okay now that is funny! Poor wet rats!
I also run outside to accomplish something and its back inside with a GRRR!
:rolleyes:

Okay now that is funny! Poor wet rats!
I also run outside to accomplish something and its back inside with a GRRR!
roll.png

Seems I my not need that ark after all. LOL. But now I worry about these big old trees dropping limbs after all this rain. Already dropped a few over night, but getting lucky and missing my fence and pens.
fl.gif

How dare it stop raining on Monday -- when I'm at work - - and can't do anything. I put a large stump in the coop so the girls would have something to stand on and not in the puddles. Took them 2 hours to realize that the scary stump wasn't going to eat them. Made them a nice bowl of warm oatmeal. Apparently that was just too many new things for one day. Had to feed it to the dogs. They weren't having any part of it.
he.gif
SFISC still frustrated in South Carolina

How dare it stop raining on Monday -- when I'm at work - - and can't do anything. I put a large stump in the coop so the girls would have something to stand on and not in the puddles. Took them 2 hours to realize that the scary stump wasn't going to eat them. Made them a nice bowl of warm oatmeal. Apparently that was just too many new things for one day. Had to feed it to the dogs. They weren't having any part of it.
he.gif
SFISC still frustrated in South Carolina

SFISC - I like that! I let the dogs out this AM and was instantly annoyed - gorgeous blue skies and sunshine. I tried to get out of going into the office this morning, but my boss (AKA: boyfriend) wouldn't go for it. Super annoying because the office is only 300 ft from our home, but I'm going to try to knock out one more raised bed out at lunch. WYFF4 says the rain will be back at 2pm, but Weather Channel says 7pm. Sadly WYFF is usually right between the two.

Back
Top Bottom