South Carolina

still no eggs here....
rant.gif
my girls are slackers!! UGH!!

so glad its nice today though.

here they are yesterday a little bigger. The one looking up on the left I think is a roo and hopefully the other 2 are hens. They are feathering out so pretty.

This is Sophie. She is soaking her feet in green tea & camomile epson salt for her bumble feet. She is really enjoying it.

And here I would like to introduce my 10 new chicks I just bought yesterday!! 4 Buff Orpingtons and supposedly 6 Aurancanas but I think they are Ameracanas. They are so cute!! The kid said they are 3 days old but I am pretty sure they are a week old already!!

Chick pile-up!!!!!!

. I've been getting 7-8 a day since the monsoon season started.
Monsoon Season....lol = I concur

I was out until 10:00 pm getting my tomato plants in the ground. I remember thinking ooooh I should water them...then I thought...nah it's gonna rain cats and dogs again tomorrow...ugh no rain today wilted little plants......I have failed as a Gardner..........but wait.....NOW it's sprinkling ... I give up
th.gif

Last edited:
My neighbor knocked on the door...with two tiny chooks that had been thrown out in a cardboard box on a back road :-( soaking wet and starving, dehydrated. What I don't know/see is easy to forget about. But soaking starving chicks....no way. I set them up with heat lamp in a small coup...what do I do now? They ate and drank...one may have a problem, not sure.
Can't figure out how to upload pic on my iPad...I'll work on it...

Back
Top Bottom